1. Cutting Room is committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to it.
2. While using this website, information about the Customer may be either collected by Cutting or its representatives. Such information will become the property of Cutting Room.
3. Cutti g Room or its representatives may use this personal information to provide Customers with information regarding Cutting Room’s products, services, offerings, promotions or events from time to time as well as for the purposes of improving Cutting Room.
4. The Customer may request that Cutting Room or its representatives cease sending them information or request that the Customer’s personal information be removed from the database or mailing list at any time by emailing the following address: email@example.com
5. Cutting and its representatives are not responsible for and give no warranties or representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of any inter alia: third party and/or linked websites and/or linked application.
6. The Customer may request access to any personal information concerning himself or herself, which Cutting Room holds. However, Cutting Room will not provide third parties with any personal information unless required to do so by law.
7. The Customers’ identities are kept anonymous and are prohibited to be posted onto the Website unless they expressly consent.
USE OF INFORMATION
1. This Website is operated and controlled by Cutting Room and/or its nominees. The information from this Website is protected by copyright and other proprietary rights laws. No information from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the written consent of an authorised representative of Cutting Room or the manufacturer and/or wholesaler and/or agent and/or supplier of such product or service, as the case may be. Cutting Room and/or its affiliates retain all intellectual property rights in the Products, as the case may be.
2. Any unauthorised copying, or attempt at copying, assignment or transfer of this Agreement, may result in the immediate termination of this Agreement by Cutting Room and Cutting Room reserves the right to seek civil damages or press criminal charges, as it sees fit, without limiting any of its rights.
3. The Customer is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under any Intellectual Property Rights in or to the content of this website.
4. Cutting Room expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove, alter, modify, supplement and/or restrict access to the Website or any of its content for whatever reason.
5. Any person or entity whose products or services are removed from the Website shall have no recourse against Cutting and/or its affiliates.
6. The Customer hereby ratifies, guarantees and agrees to be personally liable for any and all obligations entered into or assumed by others who use the information, content or services through his / her account or with his / her registration details.
7. Should any party be of the belief that content on the Cutting Room website is in violation of any Intellectual Property Rights (“violation”), such violation must be reported to Cutting Room in order that Cutting Room is able to assess the situation, contact all relevant parties and take the measures it deems to be appropriate in the circumstances. In order to assess the situation, Cutting Room requires that the following be sent to it:
- 7.1. Identification of the alleged violation,
- 7.2. Contact details of the reporter of the violation in the form of telephone number, email address and full name,
- 7.3. Proof of Intellectual Property Rights,
- 7.4. Should the reporter not be the owner of the Intellectual Property Right, we require authorization of the reporter’s right to report the violation to us.
8. Should the information requested in terms of clause 7. above not be provided, Cutting Room is under no obligation to take any action.
9. Cutting Room will allow representations to be made in defence of allegations made regarding violations and reserves the right to make decisions based on the information it receives from the relevant parties.
10. Any parties who repeatedly violate Cutting Room’s policies (as may as amended from time to time) and the Intellectual Property Rights may be suspended from using the Cutting Room website permanently.